Click to view gallery (Disclaimer)
Initial Visit Forms:
In order to see you more efficiently when you visit your surgeon, please fill these forms out prior to your arrival and bring them with you. You may also fax them to the office 2 days in advance to (210) 490-0505.
To make your visit easier, please bring any records, documents, pathology or colonoscopy reports from your referring physician’s office.
- Tips for your first visit
- Health History Questionnaire
- Patient Registration Form
- Insurance Financial Responsibility Policy
- Medicare Patient Financial Responsibility Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Receipt of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to release records
- Referring Doctors
- Choosing a surgeon – English | Spanish
- Advice from the American College of Surgeons
- Definition of a board certified colon and rectal surgeon
You may have been asked to prepare your bowel for surgery or a procedure. Similar instructions may have been given to you at your appointment. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully so that your surgery or procedure will go well. Call if you have questions.
- Anorectal Bowel Preparation for CSS
- Bisacodyl & PEG preparation
- PEG preparation
- Tips for your bowel preparation
- List of clears for CSS
Please see the following instructions that may help in the treatment of your disease.
- Anal Fissure Handout
- Anal Fissures & Treatment
- Anal Fissures Pathophysiology
- Bowel Management Handout
- Management of Pruritis Ani Handout
- Peri-anal Skin Mangement Handout
- Sources of Fiber
- Hemorrhoid Summary
Prescriptions will NOT be refilled outside normal office business hours. Any prescriptions requested outside of office hours may not be called in to your pharmacy or prescriptions made for three (3) business days.
It is important to understand what may happen after your surgery or procedure. The instructions below may help you.
- Anorectal Postop Instructions
- Excision of Thrombosed Hemorrhoid Handout
- IRC and Electrodestruction
- Rubber Band Ligation Handout
- Outcomes of anorectal disease in a Health Maintenance Organization setting
- Transaal hemorrhoidal dearterialization: a systematic review and YouTube THD video